These conditions are updated April 22nd, 2021
1. Who are we
Districtshirt.com (hereafter Districtshirt.) is an initiative of dentist.vision vof.
dentist.vision vof is verantwoordelijk voor de verwerking van persoonsgegevens zoals weergegeven in deze privacyverklaring.
the Privacy coordinator of dentist.vision vof can be reached via email@example.com
2. Personal data that we process
Districtshirt. processes your personal data because you make use of our services and/or because you provide us with this data yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- Personal data that you actively provide, e.g. through a purchase, in correspondence and by phone
- Data about your activities on our website
3. Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service has no intention of collecting data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data being collected on children without parental permission. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data on a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
4. For what purpose and on the basis of which basis we process personal data
Districtshirt. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending you our newsletter and/or advertising folder
- To be able to call you or send you an email if this is necessary in order to be able to carry out our services
- To deliver goods and services to you
– Districtshirt. analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the products and services to your preferences.
– Districtshirt. . also processes personal data when we are legally obliged to do so, like data that we need for our tax return.
5. How long we keep personal data
Districtshirt. will not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realise the goals for which your data is collected.
6. Sharing personal data with third parties
Districtshirt. only provides personal details to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
7. Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
8. Reviewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your permission for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have on you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you. If you wish to exercise your right to object and/or right of data transfer or if you have any other questions/remarks about the data processing, please send a specified request to email@example.com.
To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Please make sure that your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) are blackened in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. Districtshirt. as fast as possible, but in any case within four weeks, react to your inquiry. Districtshirt. wants to inform you that you have the opportunity to declare a complaint at the Dutch national authority, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
9. How we secure personal data
Districtshirt. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.